Asset management is a systematic process of developing, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively. Through personal consultations, a profile of your individual investment needs, objectives, time horizon, and attitude toward investing is developed.
A personalized asset allocation and investment policy statement is then developed as identifying. This policy helps maximize investment returns relative to the risk tolerance through the carefully diversified allocation of investments.
Asset allocation policy is implemented by investing in a well-diversified portfolio – diversified among asset classes and styles. Individual stocks, top quartile mutual fund selections, Limited Partnerships along with pre-eminent institutional money management firms may be used to accomplish with selected objectives.
Investment portfolio is carefully monitored to ensure that it remains consistent with specific asset allocation policy. If the relative value of investment in any portfolio changes enough to become inconsistent with this policy, it is rebalanced.
Conduct annual reviews to evaluate performance, review investment policy, and corresponding individual account allocation relative to life changes and personal preferences. Provide statements of accounts including total asset value and a record of all transactions that occurred during the reporting period.
1. Data Gathering: Establishing details about your assets and liabilities, income and expenditure. Understanding arrangements already in place and attitude to investment risk.
2. Goal Setting: Helping you to establish your goals and aspirations for the short and long term.Understanding your commitment to meeting your objectives
3. Define the terms of engagement: For us to provide you with Wealth Manager services, we need to definethe terms of engagement, the service deliverables and the fees that we will charge the client for our services.
4. Identification of Needs: We will analyze your current position and assess any gaps in your situation. Next we will identify what needs to be done to meet your objectives.
5. Report Preparation: Our analysis and recommendations are presented in a written report.This forms the basis of a formal review at which we agree on an action plan.
6. Analyzing the opportunities and challenge: Analyzing the opportunities and challenges is explaining the client the risk factors associated with each investment alternative that the wealth manager purposes.
7. Implementation: Effecting the plan will invariably involve new and changed arrangements.We liaise with providers and other professionals to implement the agreed plan.
8. Review and Revision: Wealth management is a long term plan that requires regular annual review. Changes in your circumstances are considered as well as fund performance.